Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cupcake Lovin'

Can you tell I love this stamp set?  We used it recently in the first Ippity Stamp Club and everyone got to go home with their own set.  I have so much fun creating with it.

Here I have stamped the image onto patterned paper and cut all the pieces out separately.  Then layered them up with foam mounting tape.  I love how it gives a different effect than watercolouring.

Here are the projects again that we made in the Ippity Stamp Club.

If you are interested in a kit for these projects, along with the stamp set then email me at scrapalley@gmail.com to register your interest.  You will receive all papers and embellishments to complete five projects (plus left overs), step by step instructions to complete the projects with photos PLUS the Cuppy Cake stamp set.  All for just $35 + postage.

And how cute is this stamp set?  Let me know if you would like it.  (If you would like JUST the stamp set, then head over HERE to purchase it separately)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment