Monday, March 14, 2011

Ippity Card Club #1

I have finished designing all the projects for Ippity Card Club #1 and wanted to share them with you.   I have gone with a cupcake theme for this workshop and we are using the fantastic Teresa Collins Celebrate range.  Here are the projects:

Would you like to come and make these?  Then email me at scrapalley@gmail.com or txt me on 0414 444 150 to book your spot, but be quick because spots are very limited.  Details are:

Thursday 24th March
10.30am - 12.30pm
or
7.30pm - 9.30pm
Hope to see you here!

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards Alex. How much is the class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Alex!!! Shame I'm so far away xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole

    The class is only $35 and includes everything you need to create 5 projects (with leftovers) PLUS you get the Cuppy Cake stamp set to KEEP! Let me know if you would like to book a spot (I only have a few spaces left). Cheers, Alex

    ReplyDelete