Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stamp Of the Day - Cherish your Dreams

Ok, so today I want to highlight this stamp set for you:

Cherish Your Dreams  -  This set is from Ippity's newest release and it is a perfect vintage style stamp set for both cardmaking and scrapbooking.  Today I want to share a card with you I created using these stamps.

I have clear embossed the POST image onto the top and bottom of the card (not that the bottom image really made a showing in the end :) and then inked over them with Fired Brick and Pumice Stone Distress Ink.   I then stamped the Book It! background stamp over the right hand side of the card front.  Then I have stamped the framed flower image onto Kraft cardstock and embossed it with Olive embossing powder, inked over the flowers and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  I then mounted it over the upside down POST part of the image, after applying my crumpled ribbon.  Now a little trick I used with the ribbon so that my staples wouldn't show through to the inside of the card...............staple it to a slim piece of cardstock then adhere it to card front.  Very tricky but soooo easy!

You can purchase this stamp set from HERE (and I have very limited stock left, so be quick) and I will have it out you to in the post immediately.  Stay tuned here for more inspiration with this gorgeous stamp set, I have only just begun to play with it.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment