Monday, March 28, 2011

5 Minute Thank you

Life has been so busy these last couple of weeks, with (what felt like) a million birthdays, our school country fair and my workshops I have been flat chat!!  But LOVIN' it!!!!  Life is GOOD.

So in between all this, finding time to create is a challenge.  But I did manage a 5 minute card yesterday to share with you.  I love to challenge myself when I only have a few minutes to create something with what I have on my desk.  And while the result is not elaborate, it works for a simple Thank you card.  What do you think?

The stamp is Ippity (of course) and comes from the Bitty Pixie Paisley set.  And that gorgeous doily???  That is from Papertrey Ink and I LOVE IT!!  It comes as a set of three and they are divine.  I think these will definitely be used in my Stamp-a-Stack coming up soon.  Keep an eye out for details.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment