Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ippity Card Creation #1 VIDEO

I had a little bit of fun today....................a little bit of hair pulling too.  But mostly fun and a sense of achievement when I finally worked it all out.  It's definitely not Oscar material, lol but here is #1 in my series of Ippity Card Creation videos.  First the actual card:






And now the video:


Hee hee, it was fun and that is always the main thing isn't it?  If you are interested in either of the stamp sets used here and would like to purchase them, then click on the Summer tab along the top and you will find them both under that category.  I would love to post them out to you (but I have limited stock so be quick!)

And feel free to leave me some comments and let me know what you think of my "fun".  LOL
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Looks Great Alex .. and love the new profile pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex - love the card & video!! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your first video! Clear instructions and easy to follow.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete