Sunday, July 17, 2011

Scrap Alley Kits & Treasures

If you follow my other craft Blog HERE, or if you have checked out my Etsy store you will know that I also put together crafting kits for cardmaking and other paper craft projects.  I thought that I would share some details over here just in case you are new here or don't know about my other blog.  My latest kit is called "Sweet Delights" and is a fun, colourful kit featuring a whole bunch of paper goodness including ALL THIS:

* 3 x A5 White Cardstock (Stampin’ Up)
* 2 x Cupcake Print doilies in 2 sizes
* 3 x Tulip Cupcake Papers
* 1 x Die-cut Cupcake wrapper
* 1m x Mint Twine (Papertrey Ink)
* 3 x Admit One Tickets
* 2 x 7 Gypsies File Tabs
* 2 x White Glassine Bags in 2 sizes
* 3 x White Tags
* 1/2m x Lace coloured with Banana Chalkboard Mist
* 4 x Felt Flowers (Stampin‘ Up)
* 2 x Polka Dot Coloured Pegs
* 4 x 6x6” Patterned paper squares (Heather Bailey)
* I x Metal Accent
* Tissue Paper flowers (Nestabilities) in 3 sizes
* 1 x Pink Jewel Brad
* 1 x Tattered Angels Postage Stamp Frame
* 1 x Pink Heart Doilie
* 2m Hot Pink Crepe Ribbon
* 1 x Large cupcake die
* 3 x Vintage Digital Images (madebyjanet@etsy)
* 1 x 4”x6” Pink Cardstock embossed with cupcakes
* 1 x 4”x6” Aqua Cardstock embossed with 3 tier cake
* 2 x Lace-it Brads
* 2 x Mini Metal Bells
* 2 x Mini Safety Pins
* 2 x Stamped & Punched frames (SU)
* 1 x A4 Sheet of Sentiments on White cardstock



Yes, it is a big kit that includes some fun items that you may not think about adding to your stash or usually have to buy in larger lots.  Like glassine bags, cupcake wrappers from the USA, doillies etc.  And all this is only $16.00 including postage in Australia.  Here is a sample of a card I have made with the kit.

And stay tuned, tomorrow I will share a tutorial with you for a flower made with the tissue paper diecuts in the kit.  These kits are so much fun to play with.  Head over HERE to my Etsy store to grab yours now.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment