Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Release - NEW IPPITY

Eeeeee, I get so excited about new rubber!!  And there is new Ippity rubber on it's way to Australia as I type this!!  Want to see this months releases?

Ok, here they are.  First up is a medium size set - $24 (including postage Australia Wide)
SHINE, SHINE, SHINE

And this next one is my favourite.  It is a small size set - $10 (including postage Australia Wide)
THANKFUL FOR YOU

I just love this set and it is going to be put to use as soon as it arrives!  Yes, this is the next stamp set for Stamp Club.  Stamp Club will be on THURSDAY 28th July at 10.30am and again at 7.30pm ($30 and you get this stamp set to keep along with a bunch of projects we will make).  Contact me at scrapalley@gmail.com if you would like to book your spot.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment