Monday, September 12, 2011

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

.............jingle all the way!

Yep, Christmas is just around the corner and yesterday in the mail I received the Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft Christmas Special magazine.  While reading it this morning with my coffee I found myself very inspired and full of Christmas spirit.  Go out and grab your copy to get you started on your Christmas cards.

Inside the magazine Jane Clark (technical editor) featured the card I sent her last year in the Readers Gallery and also featured the stamp set in the stamp section.  Isn't that so nice of her?  Thanks Jane.  I love it when people appreciate the effort you go to with handmade cards, especially at Christmas.  Here is the card that that I sent her:
I just love that German glass glitter around the diecut edge, don't you?

So after I finished my coffee my fingers got itching to make a card.  So I pulled out Season of Joy and got busy.  Within 15 minutes I had this little card finished and ready to share with you.  How quick is that?

Here is the stamp set images, it features a huge 16 stamps including frames and sentiments and is only $30 (including postage in Australia).  So pop on over to Etsy HERE to grab your set to get busy on your Christmas cards.  This set makes it SO easy.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment