Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Introducing Felicity

I am so lucky to have met some lovely people during the last few years of crafting and Felicity is one of them.  I firstly met her through Stampin' Up when I was a demonstrator and lately she has been a great supporter of my card kits that I sell here on Etsy.  And I was so chuffed to see the beautiful creations she has made with the very first kit I put out - Romance.  Today I would like to share with you some of those creations.


And this one is my FAVOURITE
This is only a selection of what Felicity has created with her kit.  There is so much variety in my card kits, it is amazing to see how many projects she has made so far.  You can check out her first lot HERE and her latest collection HERE.  Head on over and be sure to leave a comment for her.

My thanks to Felicity for her support and thanks to you for stopping by.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment