Saturday, February 12, 2011

Take the Challenge

Quite often I find myself stumped for an idea when I finally get to sit down at my craft desk.  With running around after three children, getting dinner, cleaning up and putting to bed...............it comes to MY time and my head sometimes won't function in creating mode.  So this year I have decided to "Take the Challenge".  There are so many fun and inspirational challenges out there online and the other day I took the challenge over at the Ippity Blog.  It is a challenge that goes for the whole month with different criteria revealed each week.  So last week was the sketch challenge and here is my take on it.

I have used the frame from the Regal Greetings stamp set and the sentiment is from Just Wanted to Say, which is a FANTASTIC sentiments stamp set. (Both available below for easy purchase!).   It is a really simple and quick card with the hardest thing being the fussy cutting around the frame.  I have used markers to colour the frame and make the two little flowers hot pink instead of aqua.  The papers are from October Afternoon and the button and twine from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and I will add my second challenge attempt (the colour challenge) tomorrow.
Bye,

Just Wanted to Say
$24

Regal Greetings
$30 AU

No comments:

Post a Comment