Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to Twenty Eleven

Woo Hoo!!  Happy New Year to you all!  I am so excited about this year beginning and I hope you are too.  I believe the best way to look at a new year ahead is with anticipation, positivity and dreams.  So this year I plan to bring you a ton of fun and inspiration with Ippity stamps.  I am really looking forward to it and so today I start with this cute little card made from the Ippity stamp set called "Because of You".

I have used Stampin' Up markers to colour the images to create the multi-coloured images.  It is an adorable set with 11 stamps - yep, it's a big set.  And it is in stock now, so if you would like this set you can purchase it through paypal or email me at scrapalley@gmail.com
Because of You $30 (+$6.95 postage)


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment