Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Time to crack out the Christmas Carols, December is here.  To tell you the truth I usually have it all out well before now but somehow December crept up on me.  So I am pretending that I was waiting for it to start before I decorate the house.  LOL.

I HAVE been having fun with Ippity's Christmas set though (as you have well seen over the last few posts).  And today was no exception.  I want to put cute tags on all my gifts this year and while I would like to be uniform and have them all matching...........well, that is just not for me.  I like to experiment and play so everyone will get something different.  I am sure they won't mind.

This is using the snowflakes from the Season of Joy set.  And guess what???  I have this set ON SALE while stocks last.  It is normally $30 and for a limited time it is now $25 (while stocks last). So if you would like this set to come out to you straight away then click on the Paypal button below the image and I will get it in the post to you immediately.  And if you purchase this stamp set, I will pop in a copy of this tag for you.  Then you will have a sample to help you get started.  How about that?


$30 Now only $25 + p&h

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying some Christmas Creating Fun.
Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment